Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 1: The first step...

It has finally come - the first day of the last time I join Weight Watchers. This is IT people. I am slightly mortified to post these pictures. Oh goodness gracious. The first picture is what I would normally post - on Facebook, on a dating site, wherever a picture should be posted. Positioned perfectly - neck out, from above, chest up. Not bad, right?

Unfortunately, I can't edit like this in real life. Nope, I actually have to take my body places with me. I actually have a body even if no one online has seen it.

Brace yourselves people, here we go. The full body shot - without a jacket, flattering posture, or Photoshop. Ok people, guess where I put most of those 100 pounds......MY HIPS, THIGHS, and BUTT. I volunteered at an inner city outreach once and a kid walked behind me singing, "Too much booty in the pants." The hips don't lie.


I was really afraid you would think that I went out looking like this so I wanted to give you one final shot of my full weigh-in outfit. TADA!

Here we go....


No comments:

Post a Comment