Monday, December 28, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

I did not make my 5 in 10 day goal. I hit 2 work-outs. However, I did walk 3 times when I was home for Christmas - 40 minute walks. I have done one weight/cardio work-out since returning from home. Add all that together and that is 6 work-outs in 15 days. Not perfect but pretty darn good. I'll take it.

I now have to bite the bullet and get on the scale this Saturday. MIA is over. My brother-in-law and I have a little wager into the New Year and I plan to trounce him. We are doing an eight week challenge with wagers ever four weeks. It all starts on Saturday. Even though it seems like I'm free until Saturday, I am keeping up with working out and have slowly started to get my diet back under control. Fruits. Veggies. Beans. Raw nuts. They are all back in the cupboards. It's amazing how much better I feel when I eat this way.

Here's to continuing the journey - the holiday detour has ended.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, homegirl. You can do it! I'm fixin' to kick 2010's ass too! :P

    ReplyDelete