Monday, January 25, 2010

I Did Not Fall in a Hole

I am back. I have been going through a little down cycle personally so my writing has been put on hold while I regroup. I am not off the WW bandwagon. I have lost almost all of the weight I gained over Christmas. Now I am working on moving forward with even more weight loss.

Honestly, I have had to focus most of my mental effort on getting through the day. Food has been an afterthought. When I have thought about it, I have made wise choices, but I haven't been journaling or making it the focus of my life. I was surprised to have such a big loss this week (-3.2 pounds)..although I have always sensed that losing my focus on food would equate losing weight...and it did this week.

I keep reading your blogs because I love new ideas for eating healthy and am so encouraged by your progress. I am still here. Still moving forward. Still pursuing good health and wholeness.

My favorite comment of the week is this, "Spinach smoothies are the new orange juice." LOL!

1 comment: