Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Almost Derailed by Cuteness


I cannot resist baby feet. Will you please look at those perfect little toes? Deep breath. Ovaries, behave. I went to the hospital as planned but I stayed for TWO hours. That's right. TWO hours. Who else would have tickled the baby to get him to eat his bottles? Mom had both hands full. Dad was at work. Baby needed to eat so he can break of out jail..I mean the NICU. I did whatever I could to get him eating. Oh gosh I love that little chubby cheekster.

I left the hospital well after dinner time and I was HUNGRY. I realized that Chick-fil-A was nowhere near my route from the hospital to the gym so I decided to work-out on an empty stomach and have a pumpkin smoothie when I got home. I did have close to 1,000 calories for lunch and an extra 100 pounds...I think I can survice an extra hour without food. Gheesh.

You know what was great? I only thought ONCE about bagging the gym. Just once when I got in my car and my eyelids were heavy. No. I would just go home and sit on the couch and eat too much because I am too hungry. No ma'am. You are going to the gym, working out and then sitting on the couch with your pumpkin smoothie.

This is what it's like the LAST time. Right? Just so you know that I'm not lying - look at this cuteness.....and notice me wedged in the corner in the world's smallest hospital cubicle.



No comments:

Post a Comment