Monday, November 9, 2009

Warning: Healthy Eating Can Be Dangerous to Your Health


I just had to have the Organic Skim milk in the back of the refrigerator. It was too far for me to reach so I strained on my tippie toes when the rack of milk moved. Who knew it was on wheels? What would you do? Step forward? Of course, if there weren't a six inch lip on the case. In that instance, you careen toward the tile floor at the speed of light catching your entire body on your inner arm.

I laughed. What can you do? BUT IT HURT. Who knew eating healthy could be dangerous to your health?

5 comments:

  1. Poor thing. :( That looks painful! You did that at the grocery store? Or where? That stinks!!

    P.S. I tried your pumpkin smoothie concoction this morning. The store I went to didn't sell sugar free carnation, so I got full sugar french vanilla. Whoops. It was so sweet I couldn't finish it! That was my bad. I'm going to try the coffee one next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, at the grocery store!

    Leave the sweetener out if you use really sweet drink mix...I wonder if you could leave the drink mix out all together..will have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!! :( What the hell type of grocery puts the milk fridge on wheels? Did you tell the manager? Maybe you could call and let them know so the next person doesn't get hurt like you did. But, good for you for going for the healthy option!! :)

    I liked the drink mix because of all the vitamins it added to the smoothie. Even not @ sugar free, it was only 3 points for the whole drink and although I drank right at 2/3 of it, it kept me satisfied until snack time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just called and said, "Hey, I'm beat up but I'm fine...just want to let you know someone forgot to lock the wheels on the milk case and someone could get seriously hurt." Instead of saying, "Thank you so much for letting us know, I will take care of it immediately" he kept asking me if I needed to go to the doctor and how he could contact me. For the love of Pete, you can't even do a good deed these days.

    ReplyDelete