Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 4...Off to a Good Start


I love this thing. It is so helpful. It gives me an idea of how active I have been....no lying here. I am definitely getting in 10,000 steps today. Not sure how exactly but I am doing it.
This morning started out right - no more 15 point breakfasts. I had whole wheat toast, one wedge of laughing cow cheese and some micro thin ham for flava. Very tasty and filling and only 3 points. Add my coffee and we're up to 5 points for breakfast. I'll take it.
Here's to hoping we see some fruit for a snack. I decided to avoid the breakfast room at all costs - too much temptation. Breakfast is my favorite!
Now I have to go to the general session. More later!

1 comment:

  1. Just made a yummy smoothie: Vanilla-Cinnamon Swirl! It was on the package of the carnation vanilla packet. And it was good! So another variation for our smoothie collection!
    1/2 frozen banana
    1/2 c skim milk
    1 pkg carnation
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 c ice cubes

    I paired it with a turkey sandwich and some pretzels. Delicious!

    How did you do for lunch? You are doing great!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete