Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week 2 Weigh-In and My Plan


So, I gained .6 pounds. Oh well. I knew the scale was going to be up because I did not track and ate a lot on Saturday, maxed out my points, and did not exercise. That's ok..this is a new week. That's the magic of Weight Watchers....press ahead..forget what is behind...nothing is a failure, it is all an opportunity to learn and GROW.


Here's what I learned this week:


1. No days off...tracking no matter what I eat, when or where.

2. MOVE MORE....

3. Trim down the schedule

4. Have a plan and involve others if needed

5. Eat more vegetables - I was really low this week....eating down the pantry


I'm at the airport on my way to Austin. This is a huge challenge because I usually view any trip as a license to go hog-wild with my eating. My goal is to lose 5 pounds this week WITH a trip. How am I going to do this?
1. Track everyday.
2. Increase my vegetables - choose the fruit and vegetable options over the cookies, cakes, and breads.
3. Wear my pedometer and get my 10,000 steps - I may not be able to throw on my work-out clothes because we are tightly scheduled but I can wear my pedometer and pace, walk up stairs, and stroll until I hit 10,000 steps.
4. Drink nothing but water (and my morning coffee) - drink a lot of water
By the way, the snack above is from the airport. Apples, veggies with Ranch and cheese...all for 3 points! You can find healthy snacks when traveling if you look! I also have a south beach bar for 4 points. When I get off the plane, we are going for a long walk...so I need to fuel up! Tonight is sushi and you know we can do that point friendly.
I need you guys these next five days....keep me accountable...ask me about those steps, those veggies, that water. We are not using traveling as an excuse. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment