Monday, November 16, 2009

Trip Day 3....Um...not the best

So today was definitely not the best day of this trip. I definitely used up all of my extra points so I have to take the reins these next few days. The day began with my hostess fixing me a delicious breakfast but WAY more than I would ever eat for breakfast on WW - 15 points. Lunch was at a wonderful Mexican place. I had some pulled pork tacos that was four tiny little corn tortillas with a plop of pork, salsa and black beans - I didn't eat the corn part for most of it. Dinner was finger food at a reception - I had one small plate (that bread and butter plate) but it wasn't the best food - mostly cocktail party from hell food. Somewhere along the way I had a bag of raw almonds. For dessert, we went to the Cheesecake Factory and I had a piece of original cheesecake - 8 points a slice - I ate about 6 points worth. I had 22 flex/activity points left for the week so those are wiped out but I'm still on track to kick this week in the teeth.

How about my goals:

1. Vegetables/Fruits - some for breakfast and lunch - not great
2. Water - done
3. 10,000 steps - Hit about 7,200...too tired to try for the rest and no time to exercise
4. Tracking - I haven't had time to track it online but I pretty much have the total in my head.

How am I going to move forward? I am going to take control of what I eat tomorrow. I kindly asked my hostess to not make breakfast - I'll make some whole wheat toast with laughing cow cheese and coffee. They should have fruit at the breakfast - I'll have some there. I'll try to load up on veggies at lunch and dinner - staying well within my points.

Still, I am doing so much better than I could - there were tons of brownies and snacks at break time and I only had one small plate tonight...

Here's to tomorrow being a new day! I almost forgot the best part - saw one of the guys from last year and he has lost 40 pounds on WW. He was so encouraging..looks great! Little encouragers are everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment