Friday, November 6, 2009

This Feeling...

I don't like this feeling. It's Friday night and I am hungry. I am out of points, it is cold outside, and I weigh-in tomorrow morning. I don't want to eat because I'm thinking through my dysfunction and it says, "If you eat now, you will not lose tomorrow." I hate this feeling.

I had a crazy, fun day. Our whole office went to our founder's farm. We had a great time being country - walking large fields, driving ATVs, target shooting, playing bocce ball and corn hole. We grilled lunch and just enjoyed being outside on an absolutely perfect Fall day. I ate well and moved a lot. I feel good about the day but I hate the game my mind is playing with me right now.

I want something warm and filling to eat. I'm tired and lonely and hungry and I want someting to eat. Only one of those reasons means I should eat. But what? It's just too much to think about right now....all the fresh air and sun have sapped every ounce of energy. Where is my private chef?

No comments:

Post a Comment