Monday, November 30, 2009

I Wouldn't Say I Was "Missing" The Meeting


That's my favorite line from Office Space. "I wouldn't say I was 'missing' the meeting." Well, I did not go to my Weight Watchers meeting this week but I didn't miss it, either. I gave myself the weekend off from everything I normally do - everything. I did other things that I enjoy and that I don't get to do often enough. I stayed on program (minus Thanksgiving day) and I enjoyed my weekend.
Not having a scale is irritating me a little bit. I keep putting on my clothes waiting for them to be bigger - or for old ones to fit. Nope. My measurements have not changed very much (not in the major places). I am having a 'old me' internal tantrum that is saying, "YOU ARE GAINING...you need to get on that scale every day and be sure you are on track." I am on program and am making healthy choices..why do I need the scale to tell me I'm on track? I don't! Still, there's something about that stupid piece of metal.
I so enjoyed Thanksgiving. I ate what I wanted all day long and it honestly wasn't that much. It was different things just not a lot of it. I was satisfied and didn't feel the need to carry Thanksgiving on into the weekend. Thursday was it. I was done. I feel great about it. On to December we go.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a successful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can spot that booth and tv anywhere....you were at Roco's. I LOVE that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea...recession special - 5 ounce burger and fries for $3.95...worth every penny and point!

    ReplyDelete