Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In the Zone...

I am in the Weight Watchers zone. I am eating all my healthy guidelines, staying within my points and still have 19 Flex and Activity points left. I am a little scared to eat those extra points. I never was before. In fact, I usually ate them by day 2. What is happening to me?

I had to help my roommate this morning and so I had to leave early for work. I am going to visit a friend's baby in the hospital this afternoon but do not want to miss my workout. What did I do? Pack my gym bag so I can go straight there on my way home. Who is this person? I just realized I made no plan for dinner and I am really hungry by 5. Perhaps a Chick-fil-A grilled sammy is in order. We'll see. I just know I am going to trounce this week's weigh-in. Go me!

A huge blessing last night. A girl at church has been losing weight. She looks fantastic. She has amazing style and so I asked her, "Do you have any clothes that are too big that you'd like to pass down to me?" She said, "Yes! I just cleaned out my closet - I have Banana Republic, J Crew, etc." I got a little nervous because I have never even set foot in those stores for myself but I thought, "Take them, you'll need them later." She brought a HUGE bag of adorable clothes last night and some actually semi-fit. I should be able to wear about 1/4 of the bag by Christmas and then keep pulling from it as I lose weight. What a HUGE blessing.

Last night I really felt like I was on the right path and I would get in those clothes. Not a false sense of hope but a real sense of, "This is the last time, I'm doing it." This is so exciting and a little nerve-wracking because of my weight loss past. Oh well, I choose to forget what is behind and strain toward what is ahead.

Off I go to move ahead...I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. That is a blessing! You have clothes you want to get into. That is a great goal! I have a pair of Khaki pants in my closet that I am about 7 or 8 lbs away from wearing. I can't wait till I can wear them and be able to breathe in them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl..if you want to borrow some of these clothes until I get into them, you totally can...let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i had a Chick-fil-a near me. it's probably best i don't.

    ReplyDelete