Friday, November 13, 2009

Tomorrow is Weigh-in

I have about four blog readers and I don't want them to be upset and abandon me when they hear about my results at weigh-in tomorrow. I realize it's only week 2 and I should show up with a three pound loss...but I have barely made it through this week in the ballpark of my points. Life conspired against me...or I conspired against myself. Not sure which. I wasn't crazy eating..just not as vigilant as week 1.

What you should hold dear is that I committed to get up at the crack of dawn and weigh-in before my flight. I don't want to but I feel that bonded to my four readers. I will not let you down. No matter what that perky little thing tells me behind the counter, I will stand victorious knowing that I kept my word to you.

Together, we will at least show-up.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you going before your flight! I look forward to the new beginning of each week after weigh in. You are starting your new week out right!

    ReplyDelete