Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Spinach in a smoothie??? Say what?!

I was inspired by other weight loss blogs to blend a cup of spinach into this morning's smoothie. I was apprehensive but it worked. I couldn't taste the spinach and I added another vegetable to my day. Wow! Who knew? You learn something new every single day.

On another note, I am learning that one sweet leads to 10 sweets. No sweets keeps me on the straight and narrow. I am never going to tell you to never eat a carb or sweet again. They are so good and enjoyable. However, I find I am better able to control my food intake if I stay away from the sugary stuff most of the time. One bite leads to too many bites. I hope this will change at some point but for now it seems that avoiding them most of the time will be advantageous to reaching my goals. Dern.

No comments:

Post a Comment