Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 4: Food obsessions...

I am slightly obsessed with black bean burgers on Thomas' whole grain slim liners...um, I have no idea what those things are called. I put on some low-fat cheese, a splash of spicy peanut sauce on fresh spinach and I am in black bean heaven for four points. I had one for breakfast AND lunch today. I do this with food. I get obsessed with a flavor sensation and I eat it over and over again until I don't want to see it anymore.

Past food obsessions include:

1. Garden burgers on an English muffin with spicy mustard and a slice of low-fat cheese.
2. Red beans and rice with turkey sausage
3. Low-point chili
4. Tator tots
5. Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken (would just buy the chicken, no bun)
6. Starbucks steamed skim milk with sugar-free cinnamon shot (now called a 'Sweaty Cow' - spread it around)

By the way, I learned something important - pumpkin is an aggressive laxative. You have been forewarned. Make the pumpkin smoothie at your own risk. Weeeellll doggie.

Yesterday was a great day - I stayed within my points and was sugar treat free. That is a huge feat considering the fact that I was having four or five sugar treats a day. If I do not lose on the scale, I will throw the whole stack of trackers at the receptionist.

As for working out...Monday and Tuesday are my impossible days. I work early and do not get home until close to 10....so I have to downgrade my goal to five days a week. Monday and Tuesday are not doable until the new year. That's ok - five is great, too. More pictures soon...perhaps of me with a black bean burger...hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlie! Note taken on the pumpkin....Ha!
    Love you! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete