Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 2 Trip Update

Wow..what a day. I'm tired just thinking about it. I did get to sleep in (yipee) and we had a great breakfast - omelets with pumpkin muffins. I have a picture in here somewhere. Sunday was such a healthy day. Here's the update:

1. Water - Check and check - tons of water
2. Veggies/Fruits - Check and check - a big salad, an omelet loaded with veggies, homemade guac
3. Exercise - well doggie - four miles...can you believe it? My friend dupped me into walking the whole way around this lake here...my feet were screaming. Kickin' it...
4. Tracking - All marked down. I am eating over my points - I still have Flex points but they are dwindling quickly. The food part is really hard when you are a guest...the conference starts today so I have a bit more control....

I have pictures to post but not much time...will do though!

Thanks for the encouragement!

2 comments:

  1. i just caught up on your wknd posts. sorry about the slight gain, but it sounds like you are definitely back on track and holding yourself accountable for things. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trips make me SO NERVOUS. I am fixin' to go home to my parents for T-giving for 5 days and I am trying to get myself focused on what I can and cannot do while I am home. Thank goodness you are able to exercise. That is the single hardest thing to do on any trip! Also, good for you for making the healthiest choices possible with what you are faced with. Please eat a pumpkin muffin for me as I am totally obsessed with pumpkin. Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete