Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back in the Saddle, Again

I'm home and back in the saddle, again. Whew. I am so tired. Does anyone else have trouble making healthy choices when they are tired? I just want to sit on the couch and eat ice cream and snooze. No worries. I am at work. I had a breakfast cookie that I saw on one of your blogs - I'm too tired to find which one right now but I thank you breakfast cookie blogger. It's delicious.

They are bringing in pizza for lunch but I say, "ENOUGH!" and I am having a black bean burger and some yogurt. I have to go shopping tonight to restock my produce. I'm thinking of having a chopped salad tonight..that sounds so good to me.

Just wanted to let you know that I am back home and back on program in the way I know works best for me. One downside - I am bloated like a tick. Does anyone else get this when they fly? You could seriously pop me. Psssstttt....

Off to get water to wash this bloat away...have a great day everyone! Embrace health!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back in your comfort zone, traveling is SO. HARD. Girl, I get bloated anytime I go out of town. Traveling just throws my body off it's game. I flew to Spain one summer and the 6 hour flight caused me to swell like an elephant, so I know how you feel! Keep pounding that water, it'll come off. :) Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, black bean burgers are a staple in our house.

    ReplyDelete