Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 3 Weigh-In

YAHOOOO!!! I lost one pound this week. It isn't the five pounds I hoped for but it is much better than I anticipated. Goes to show that we have absolutely no idea what the scale is going to do...but I did meet my goals of activity, water, and tracking. Yea, me.

The first picture is how much I lost this week. The second is how much I have lost overall. I figured out after the first picture that I had my minus backwards...LOL.




This weekend is going to be something difficult to navigate. Three parties - a baby tea, dinner at a friend's house (should be fairly healthy), and then a Thanksgiving feast at a friend's home tomorrow after church. We figured out how much our usual Thanksgiving feast runs us points wise....let's just say I will need to earn 35 activity points to cover my two Thanksgiving feasts this week. AGGGH! Get moving girl.

I want to see another loss next week so what is a girl to do. Here's my plan:

1. Earn 35 Activity points
2. Eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies when I am in control of the menu - tons of salads, etc.
3. Drink lots of water
4. Eat a spoonful of everything at Thanksgiving and then stop, check my hunger, and figure out if I want to keep going. No need to eat it all if I'm satisifed.

Here we go with a fresh week. Thank you so much for coming here, reading, and leaving your incredibly encouraging comments. This accountability is HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO! I know that is such a great feeling! Good for you. Your pictures are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete