Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yea, so....

My leader told me to eat all of my daily points and not to be afraid of my flex points. I thought about it after my post. If I don't eat my Flex Points today, I'll be eating them right before weigh-in. No ma'am. So, I ate most of them at lunch today.

We have a group lunch once a month and today was the day. Lunch itself was fairly good - Mexican soup with fresh salsa, avocado, etc. However, there was bread with cheese and I had half a piece of key lime pie and a big chocolate chip cookie. A high point day for sure! The key is for me not to panic but rather to be at peace with this decision and to know I am still working the program. No 'I had a cookie and some pie so I'll eat everything in sight' reactions. No ma'am. I enjoyed the points and I am moving on.

For dinner after my hospital visit, Chick-fil-A chargrilled chicken salad with fruit and water. After that I will get my work-out on and then head home for my first night home before 10 in a few days. I am soooo tired....need rest soon.

Here's to 25 point lunches...igggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment